Lava and Lolegaon are two beautiful villages that are tucked away in the Eastern Himalayas. These villages are like hidden gems ready to be found by explorers who are looking for peace and natural beauty. In the Indian state of West Bengal, these beautiful places are known for their untouched beauty, thick forests, and ethereal calm. When you go to Lava and Lolegaon, you’ll be immersed in the wild environment, where you can listen to the sparrows’ music and be amazed by the tall pine trees.
In the Eastern Himalayas, Lava and Lolegaon have mild weather all year long. This makes them famous holiday spots for people who want to get away from the hot summer heat and the noise of the city. Find out when you should go to Lava and Lolegaon based on the weather and temperature:
Spring (March to April):
- Weather: Lava and Lolegaon are at their most beautiful in the spring. There are flowers in bloom and green grass, and the weather is mild and nice.
- Temperature: During the day, the temperature is between 10 and 20 degrees Celsius, but at night, it can get as low as 5 degrees Celsius.
Summer (May to June):
- Weather: The summers are not too hot or too cold, which is a nice change from the intense heat of the plains. Now is a great time to go climbing or do other things outside.
- Temperature: The nighttime temperature is about 10 degrees Celsius, and the daytime temperature is about 15 degrees Celsius.
Monsoon (July to September):
- Weather: During the summer season, heavy rains can cause landfalls and close roads. Right now is not the best time to go because of the weather.
- Temperature: The highs during the day are always between 15 and 25 degrees Celsius, but the constant rain can make it hard to do things outside.
Autumn (October to November):
- Weather: The fall is the most beautiful time to visit Lava and Lolegaon. The leaves are turning different colors, and the sun is shining beautifully.
- Temperature: The highest temperature during the day is around 20 degrees Celsius, and the lowest temperature at night can be as low as 5 degrees Celsius.
Winter (December to February):
- Weather: Winters in Lava and Lolegaon are cold but cute. The snow is pretty, but sometimes it can make the roads impossible to drive on.
- Temperature: The highest temperatures during the day are between 2 and 10 degrees Celsius, but it can get below freezing at night.
Best Time to Visit Lava Lolegaon
The best times to go to Lava and Lolegaon are in the spring (March–April) and fall (October–November). Enjoy the best of the area’s natural beauty, from blooming flowers to brightly colored leaves, during these times. If you like nicer weather, you might want to come in the summer. Strong rains and landslides, on the other hand, can make it hard to drive, so it’s best to avoid the rainy season. Winter is a great time to travel if you don’t mind the cold and want to see the beauty of snow-covered scenery.
Lava Lolegaon: Places to see
Canopy Walk in Lava: – The forest walk at Lava is a great way to get close to the plants and animals in the area.
Neora Valley National Park
- This national park is a haven for people who love the outdoors, and it just so happens to be close to Lava. Some of the animals that live here are red pandas, lions, and a huge number of different kinds of birds. The park has many trails that hikers will enjoy.
Lolegaon Canopy Walk
- The canopy walk, which is a suspension bridge that runs through the trees, is one of the most famous things to do in Lolegaon. From this path, you might be able to see beautiful views of the hills and woods nearby.
- Near Lolegaon, you can see the beautiful Changey Waterfall. Because the area is so peaceful, it would be a great place for a picnic. People love the sound of the waves and how quiet it is.
Lava Monastery (Lava Jamgyong Kongtrul Monastery)
- The Buddhist temple in Lava is more than just a holy place. It is also a quiet place where people can think and pray. The church has beautiful fields and buildings.
Tiffin Dara Viewpoint
- At a place called Tiffin Dara near Lolegaon, you may be able to see stunning views of the Kanchenjunga range. From here, you can get some really beautiful pictures of sunrise and sunset.
- Another beautiful town near Lava is Rishop, which is known for its stunning views of the Himalayas. It’s a great place to relax because it feels like a quiet town and has beautiful views.
Canopy Nature Interpretation Centre
- This building in Lolegaon has a lot of good information about the wildlife in the area. This is a must-see place for anyone who wants to learn more about the plants and animals that live there.
- From Rachela Pass, you can see beautiful views of the mountains and rivers. While taking in the fresh mountain air, you can take some beautiful shots here.
- Chhangey Falls is another beautiful waterfall in the area. It is not too far from Lava. The area around the waterfall is quiet because there is a lot of greenery there.
By going to these places in Lava and Lolegaon, you can get close to nature and see how beautiful the Eastern Himalayas are. These places are great for any kind of tourist, whether you want to have fun or relax.
Lava Lolegaon Hotels
The towns of Lava and Lolegaon in the Eastern Himalayas have many different places to stay, so they can serve a wide range of visitors. In the Lava and Lolegaon areas, you can choose from the following hotels and other places to stay:
- Lava Viewpoint Hotel: The rooms at the hotel are large and comfortable, and they have beautiful views of the nearby hills. It’s famous because it’s close to Lava Monastery and the people who work there are nice.
- Forest Rest House (WBFDC): This rest home is run by the West Bengal Forest Development Corporation. It lets people stay in the middle of nature. It has everything you need and is a good choice for people who want to be close to nature.
- Sonar Bangla Lava: Sonar Bangla is quiet and has great local food. It also has some of the best hotel rooms in the area because they are kept up well.
- Canopy Eco Hut: This eco-friendly lodge in the green woods of Lolegaon has cabins with all the comforts of home. You can walk to the Canopy Walk with no trouble.
- Lolegaon Tourist Lodge (WBTDC): The West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation runs this lodge, which has cozy rooms and cabins with gorgeous views of the nearby mountains.
- Himalayan Eco Resort: The cottages at this lodge are tucked into the woods so that guests can stay in peace and quiet. Those who want to relax will find it to be a great choice.
- Sunakhari Homestay: The best way to learn about the people and society of a place is to stay with them. Sunakhari is a nice place to stay and learn about the culture of the area.
- Montana Eco Resort: The Montana Eco Resort is another hotel that is good for the environment and has a beautiful natural setting. It’s ideal for people who want peace and quiet.
- Forest Inn Homestay: Forest Inn Homestay in Lolegaon is a great place to stay if you want to feel like you’re at home and eat home-cooked food.
Depending on the time of year and the date of your appointment, the number of rooms available may change. It’s best to book a place to stay ahead of time, especially during the busy times of the year. Because of how far away these places are, some of the places to stay may not have as many amenities. Guests can expect to be in a quiet, natural setting.
Two of the Eastern Himalayas’ best-kept secrets are the towns of Lava and Lolegaon, which are quiet and peaceful places to visit. Beautiful views, thick forests, and peace and quiet are hard to find in today’s busy world, but you can find them in these untouched towns.
Lava and Lolegaon have a lot to offer tourists, from the amazing views at Tiffin Dara to the fascinating canopy walks in Lolegaon, from the unique plants and animals of Neora Valley National Park to the peaceful atmosphere of Buddhist churches. Every season brings a different color palette, so these places are beautiful all year long.